Happy Straya Day Mate!
The Australia Day celebrations began with a few cocktails at Saltlik (yes I am officially addicted to their cocktail list – especially at happy hour prices) and then with a jaunt the Hoodoo night club.
Here I am with my friend Will from the hostel will. He had a great t-shirt on with ‘Happy Straya Day’ on it. Very special. The funniest part of this photo is over to the right of me though (yay random people getting it on!)

Ayako and Christine, yes, they sold VB, yes, I drank VB. =)

Christine and I feeling very Aussie.

Myself and Masako (Ayako’s flatmate) busting it up.

A crazyman about to invade our picture – check out the faces (especially mine!).

Ria, a crazy lassy from work, and I enjoying the night.

Yes sir, please can I have another beer!?!

Such a cute (and a little bit scary) Kangaroo imitation!

The night was great fun. We celebrated along with many other Aussies in town.
Christine and I spent our last day together on a ride up the gondola on Sulphur Mountain. It was so quiet and peaceful up there – the wind did pick up a bit on the way to the look out – we did manage to snap this shot of Banff town from the top. After that we enjoyed a trip to the hot springs (40c) for a second time. Bliss! Farewell Chrissy, thanks for coming to visit! =)

<< Home