Gossip, tales and evidence of my adventures overseas and back again.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Okay time for some SNOW!

Hello there! Well it's almost the end of 2005. I can't believe it. My time travelling has flown by and more so my time here in Banff has been over 4 weeks already. Things are going well. I hope everyone had a nice Xmas. =) I spent Xmas eve working and then I joined my friend Ayako at her house for some great Japanese food and celebrations. It was quite funny on Christmas day instead of waking up to 2 feet of snow, I awoke to find that all the snow had melted away. Teehhee. It's been quite mild weather here but luckily there has been some snow up on the mountains.

Work has been enjoyable. The head hostessing can be a bit chaotic at times but a good energy rush! I love it when people bring me lollies during my shift, especially if I haven't eaten for 5 hours. =) Otherwise I've been up the mountain skiiing a few times and am waiting to head up there with a snowboard... will be interesting. Louise and Brian are coming out to visit me in a few weeks so I'm super excited about that. It will be great to see them! This also means I will have my laptop and and update you all with some winter pictures. =)

Until then have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! =)