Gossip, tales and evidence of my adventures overseas and back again.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Utterly Ravishing

Back in London and I am immersed in the English culture once again. Yesterday (6/10) I went in to London town to go to a free talk that was on at the National Portrait Gallery, I found that that talk had been rescheduled but to celebrate National Poetry Day there was going to be a poetry reading at the same time. So, as you do, I went along to the poetry reading, held in one of the gallery rooms, where the Poet Laureate Andrew Motion (means he's the royal poet basically!) read some of his poems. Very interesting! After that I went on to the National Theatre Museum where I wanted to look around. I arrived just in time for a couple of workshops that were scheduled for that afternoon, an acting one and a costume and makeup one. They were mainly informational but they tried to get the audience to participate to make things more interesting....

Here is the result. =)