Gossip, tales and evidence of my adventures overseas and back again.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Following the Rivers

From LaFeyte we ventured off on a few days trips around the place. We drove alongside the Dordogne and visited a handful of the small towns near by. One that Irene recommended and that we were all very impressed with was La Roque-Gageac.



Mum and Naoko at the edge of the Dordogne in La Roque-Gageac. It was a really warm, dry day that day so we had to cool off in the river.



Here is a shot of the Dordogne and La Roque-Gageac, the town is backed by some very impressive cliffs. An impressive sight from near and far. We threw a frisbee around in shade for a while to work of the morning pastries. =)



We decided to go canoeing for the morning one day and that was great fun. We ended up back at Limuiel and were lucky as all the French tourists had gone back to work so it was very quiet. We had the river all to ourselves. This is Dad and I enjoying the ride.



We stopped for a moment to pass the cameras around, here is a shot of Dad, myself and Mum.



I think this speaks for itself. I think I've found my weakness.... =)