International folks
I travelled to Bruxelles, via Luxembourg with Ludovich (originally French but contemplating changing nationalities... maybe an Aussie?) a guy who is staying here at the Hug's place while he works in Baden. He has been living in Bruxelles for the past 4 or 5 years so he knew the place well. We stayed with some lovely friends of his, Deasy (Indonesian), Vincent (Belgian) and Daniella (Italian).

We had a wonder around Bruxelles city center and here I am in the main square. There are a number of lovely buildings here with great character.
Deasy and I drinking a Belgian beer or 2! I think this is the sole country in the world where I prefer to drink beer. Yumm.....

Here we are on the beach at the North Sea! We visited the town of Knokke and had a walk along the beach. Not the best weather but a site to see none the least. Not quite as sunny as the Gold Coast. =)
In Knokke we came across 2 of these shops. Not sure what's so special about Australian ice-cream but apparently it is marketable.... Very odd. I didn't try any but thought I had to take this 'what the!' style photo.
Ludo and myself in Geneva in front of the lake and the large water jet. It was a lovely day I enjoyed wondering around the town. I even managed to find a free museum to visit, this is very rare in Switzerland where things are quite pricey. The museum was pretty quiet and I could tell the people monitoring the rooms were a bit bored. It was quite amusing when one guy continued to talk to me in French when I manage to say (in French) that I don't understand much French... he was telling me all about how he'd visited Sydney for the Olympics (at least I think that's what he was going on about). =)
Toblerone ski bear - too cute! I am not an addict.

<< Home