Gossip, tales and evidence of my adventures overseas and back again.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Two May's and Plenty of Wine

The next day we went on an all day bike tour through the N-o-t-L area and stopped in at 4 (or was it 5, I don’t seem to remember the exact number…) wineries. It was lovely sunny weather and we all really enjoyed the tour (or at least I think everyone else did too – maybe the wine was a mood enhancer as well!) Here are some shots from the day of biking.







Some pretty flowers on the main street.



May and Mum looking rather dashing strutting down main street, heading for the theatre.



N-o-t-L turned out to be a lovely town. Very pretty at this time of year, I can’t imagine the number of tourists there on the weekend! It was a magic little getaway and I can see why lots of folks want to retire there!

I'm running out of words here... Maylin, her neice Natalie, Mum and I stayed downtown Toronto for the night and had a lovely time. Shopping, eating and we got along to a Chinese Lantern Festival which was great. Here are some fun shots from the lantern festival.







I nice shot of mum and I at dinner (Mother with her new hair do) before she left for England.