Time for Jazz and Beer
I spent a bunch of time down at the Jazz festival of course. It was a hoot. There were so many different bands from all around the world. Lindsay, who I was staying with, managed to break her collar bone laying out playing frisbee so unfortunately our plans to enjoy the festival together were a little altered. I did still go along and boogie up a storm on my own. It was an extremely enjoyable festival, so colourful. A lot of people converge on the city at this time of the year so things are really bustling and it's very full of life..




Lynne, a friend I’d met out in Banff, was back in Montreal for the summer and we managed to catch up for some jazz and a beer. She took me to a fantastic pub that had an amazing ‘beer garden’ I would say in Aussie terms. Montreal style, of course, which meant fantastic vines growing up the brick walls and elfish, green mood lighting. Magic really.



<< Home