Return to Banff... the last time
The next stop on my adventure was Victoria. A very beautiful city and I was again lucky to have fabulous weather.

I stayed with my Dawn and Paul, the parents of a friend of mine, Jenn from Banff. I walked around the town and made it out to the beginning of the Trans Canada highway…

Dawn took me on a walk down to their local beach, Willows beach. It was a very relaxed area with a great view.

From Victoria I made it back to Calgary – by plane this time. I stayed with Geri for a night and enjoyed a morning of shopping with her before she drove me up to Banff (thanks Geri!) Calgary is growing so fast it’s unbelievable. That night in Banff, Nikole had organised a date with some of the gals from the Saltlik. We sat in the lovely private dining room and had a fabulous meal! Here are the gals and I pre-red wine. =) We have: Kristen, Nikole, Ashley, moi, Jenn, Jocelyn and Sophie.

Followed by Sophie, Jocelyn and myself.

Time to leave Banff for the last time, with all my things I choofed (that is a word in my dictionary) off to Calgary airport, heading for Regina. (Thanks Derek for the ride!)

<< Home