Gossip, tales and evidence of my adventures overseas and back again.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Paint the town Red!

Lindsay had an invite to a frisbee buddy's Halloween party, which was kindly extended to me. The theme for the party was RED and I had been thinking about it for a few days before I asked Lindsay what she thought of the idea of going as a bottle of red wine. Hooha!!! She thought that was a winner and had the perfect suggestion for the type of wine I should go as... apparently Australian wine is all the rage here in Canada at the moment and the most range being the Yellow Label Wolf Blass. So my costume was all set!



Above is a picture of Wolf Blass girl and Bob the Tomato. Appropriately I'm drinking a red but I didn't realise tomatoes drink beer?! =) The party was held in a great little bar with some funky art work on the walls. The music was awesome and so we made a crazy effort on the dance floor.



1 bottle of Yellow Label Cabernet Sauvignon having a good time.



1 very red Bob the Tomato (a character from a cartoon that portrays various biblical stories...)



I assure you there was no drinking involved, really, none of that here!



The empty bottle on display. =) I had a couple of comments, one from a girl who pointed at me and smiled, "That's my favourite wine!"