Out in a boot?
The indoor frisbee season was getting in to full swing for Lindsay and of course I had to go and watch a game or 2. We don't play indoor in QLD so this was very exciting for me. And wow was I impressed. Lindsay plays in a mixed A-level league, it's bonkers. They had modified the rules so that subbing on the fly is allowed and when a point is scored, the following point begins from that point (no walking and changing ends business). This makes the game super, super fast and very intense. The fastest game I think I've ever seen! Very impressive.

Lindsay also captains a development league team and here she is in here colourful kitup ready to play.

I had some nice weather in Montreal and managed to walk around the Old Port and down near the clock tower as you can see in the shot above.
Lindsay took me up to Mont Royal, which is a mountain (similar to Mt Cootha in Brissy) with really nice parklands and a pretty look out. Here we are at the look out with the view back over the city.

Another view of Montreal from Mont Royal. I think the name Montreal actually came from Mont Royal as this mountain was named by the settlers of the city. It's a great city with a lot of fun stuff to do. I'm excited to get back there for the Jazz festival and some more sun! =)

<< Home