Family Faces and Places
Here are a couple of pics of my family here in London. Firstly, my brother Kim and his wife Naoko - taken celebrating Kim's birthday at home last month.

Below is a picture of Maggie (my great aunt) and I at her place in West Harrow. Lovely garden here!

A lovely flower that I caught in Maggie's garden. I was proud of this shot! =)

A shot of Maggie, myself and Kim when we all went out to lunch for Kim's birthday. It was actually hot that day!

Below, Maggie's cat called Boy posing for the camera. Is very cute but his meow is a little sratchy and timing perfect for interrupting something. =)
Me at Hatfield House just outside of London. This is where Queen Elizabeth 1st lived as a child.

James made a visit to London and we manged to go and see the Lion King, this was taken (though it a bit irrelevant!) in the theatre!


<< Home